Research Engineer (thin-film technologies) for a project of Comberry
- Thin-film application with the use of magnetron deposition
- Modification of surfaces of various nature
- Performance of physical and chemical analysis of materials with any available method or preparation of technical tasks for analysis
- Search for solutions in application and production of new materials
- Filling in of lab register
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Writing of articles, general reports and other materials for grant application
- Preparation of applications for grants
- Writing reports about experiments conducted
- Participation in purchasing of the equipment for the laboratory
- Participation in workshops, conferences, exhibitions, etc.
- Citizen of Russia/Belorussia
- Education degree in Physical Chemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Technology, Material Science, etc. (University level: MSU, MIPT, MUCTR, MEPhI, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Chemistry (organic, nonorganic, polymeric, colloid, electric chemistry, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic plasma theory, solid state physics.
- Experience in thin-film magnetron deposition is desired
- Experience in CVD, MOCVD, PECVD, ALD and close methods of deposition is desired
- Excellent skills of practical work in research laboratory (more than 10 years)
- Knowledge of surface modification methods
- Ability to analyze and integrate the results of Physical and Chemical methods of analysis: FT-IR, UV-Vis, XRD, E(W)DX, XPS, SEM, AFM, TEM, NMR, EIS, CVS, etc. Application features of these methods for analysis of thin-films and surfaces.
- Experience in grant application
- English –intermediate and higher: Advanced user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Possibility to go to business-trips (Russia, Europe, USA)(up to 15% of time)
- Desire to learn much
- Experience on similar position would be an asset.
- Publications on specified or relevant topics in reviewed journals are preferred
- References from people with relevant education and position (written or verbal).
- PhD is preferred
- Level of experience - more than 6 years
- Moving to Ulyanovsk, work in project http://comberry.ru/
- Competitive salary
- Work in Ulyanovsk Nanocenter Lab
- Personal protection
- Support during the move
- Business trips
- Core skills
- CVD, MOCVD, PECVD, ALD MSU Solid-State Physics Chemistry Engineer, Physic material science engineer, PVD